- Resolving drinking water problem permanently
- Enhancement in ground water table through water and soil conservation work
- Increase in agriculture income to two-fold of every targeted beneficiary by creating protective irrigation facilities
Project Period: 1st Oct 2016 to 30th Sept 2017
Coverage of Project:
The project will be implemented in 22villages of Ambad Block of Jalna districts benefitting more than 6498 households.
Phasing of Work area: 1st Year: 22 Villages of Ambad Block
|Geo Area ( Ha)||8464|
Budget of Project: Rs.437.35 lakhs
List of Project Villages:
|SN||Name of Village||Total Population||No of Household||Geo. Area ( Ha)|
|Cluster -1 A|
Project Methodology adopted:
- Project will be implemented in 22 villages of Ambad Block in first year and 22 villages Jafrabad block of Jalna district in second year.
- Capacity building on community will be started in initial phase of project.
- Baseline data and design of all proposed structure will be either done by Technical person or do from other expertise available.
- Farm or compartment bunds works will be linked in convergence from line department.
- Water User group will formed at every village.